Chicken Wrapped in Bacon

I made these this year in Adelaide. I followed Wokkingmum's recipe exactly but somehow mine is super fugly compared to hers.

I found another recipe from a cooking encyclopedia. Pretty similr but more spices. Will try that and update here soon!

All in all, this recipe is plainly delicious. The gravy was good, don't discard them even if they look yucky.

I just use 1 whole bulb of garlic and drizzle it with extra virgin olive oil, separate them into cloves. Place a slice of lemon on each drumstick and wrap up with 2 middle rasher bacons for each drumstick. I needed to secure some with toothpicks.

Pop that into the oven and bake it for 1hour in a 180°C preheated oven.

Whilst doing that, go around and take a shower, do your house chores and be ready for dinner when time comes!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails