Honey Pork Ribs

This recipe is so simple I believe anyone who cannot cook and wants to impress can do this! It's just a little time consuming.

This recipe is obtained from WokkingMum. Her recipes are all tried and tested. You can't go wrong with it.

And I'm just like her. I never know how much to put in. How much is a little? Specify please!

The only changes I've made is that I used brown vinegar instead of white vinegar and added in a little more water.

Here comes the recipe:

500g Ribs
1 tablespoon Chinese cooking wine
2 tablespoon sugar
3 tablespoon brown vinegar
4 tablespoon light soy sauce
6 tablespoon water

Blanch the ribs in hot boiling water for about 10mins.
Mix in the rest of the ingredients in a new pot.
Add in the ribs and bring to boil over medium heat.
Upon boiling, turn to small fire and let it simmer till the sauce thickens.
Take care not to burn it.
Serve hot!

A real keeper and easy peasy!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails