Braised Potato Wingette

This is another recipe I've tried from Tazz In The Kitchen. Again, I have to say it was amazing. I usually do not eat the skin of any meat however I made an exception for this because this was just too good for me to missed.

I dunno bout you guys but I love this. Potato was damn soft and totally absorb the gravy flavour. Yummy!

3 medium potatoes, quartered
1 yellow onion, sliced largely
1 1/4 cup water

Marinade all the below together for an hour and reserve the marinade liquid:

12 chicken wingettes
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tbsp dark soya sauce (might wanna cut down a little cuz mine was way too dark!)
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tbsp cornflour

Sauce:
1 tbsp dark soya sauce
1/2 tbsp dark soya sauce
1/2 tsp sugar

Saute onions, potatoes and wingettes until onions are transparent (I'm lazy so I do them together!).
Next, throw in all the marinade liquid and the sauce mixed together.
Stir fry a lil' more and add water and bring to boil.
Once boiled, lower heat to minimum setting and simmer for 45mins.

Serve hot!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails