ABC Soup (Luo Song Tang)


Got the recipe from Tazz In The Kitchen. It's just too bad she arrived at the decision to quit blogging due to personal reason because her recipes, I've tried and tested them and they're real good. She should keep blogging really....

Just before her blog is taken down for good, I better jot down the recipe here for my own future reference.

2 potatoes, quartered
1 carrot, sliced (I like them, so I'll use 2)
3 tomatoes, quartered
2 yellow onion, sliced
300g chicken breast (that's about 1 chicken breast)

My simple way:

All goes into a large pot of 8 cups of boiling water and simmer for 45mins.
After that, stir in:

1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp sugar
1 tbsp tomato sauce
Dashes of pepper

Off heat and serve hot!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails