A Guide To Survival In Australia

I finally separated my baking and cooking into two separate blogs. Due to the fact that I start venturing into cooking and realized it's not so tough after all and I live to eat, I realized I deserve a blog just for cooking and to jot down my very first time in bla bla bla....

Ever since having come to Australia, I have experienced many many first time in my life. My first time living without a maid. The need to do house chores, wash my own shirts and lingerie, cook my own meal and juggle studies and a lot more...it's just uncountable.

This blog serve as a guide to those living the same life as me, as a student, always hectic and busying around and yet still want a peace of mind and some good comfort food.

Have fun browsing and welcome!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails